Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Voice: Supplemental: Additional recordings

I mentioned in the last analysis posting that a couple of the gals had recordings out already so I figured I'd drop a quick post with anything I could find on the Top 24.

Darius Scott: Only the one song, and it's nothing more than an instrumental. The song is called Yeah, Way!

Evan McKeel: He's got one cd out called Teal.  Not a bad little album. Definitely one I wouldn't mind eventually getting in the digital format.

Madi Davis:  She's actually got 2 EPs out already. Madi Anne Davis came out in 2014, and What I Know arrived in March this year.

Riley Biederer: She's had a bunch of singles come out. In fact, she had a Christmas single called Loving Me (White Christmas) drop just last week. The Voice must not be as restrictive on their contestants as Idol is (or was). The rest of her songs are worth giving at least a listen.

Morgan Frazier: Has a country album called The Best (release in October this year) and a self titled EP that she dropped in 2013. Nice music, but she's got a Carrie Underwood sound to her and I can see where she'd get lost in the blue-eyed blonde female sea of country artists out there. She's got potential though.

Barrett Baber: He dropped an EP called Falling Again in May this year. He's also got 2 albums out. Colt Square Sessions dropped in 2012 and Battlefield Us was released in 2013.

Braiden Sunshine: He's been in 3 different bands, but the only album that I could find out there is called Middle Ground by Madison Red & Braiden Sunshine.

Viktor Kiraly: He's had several albums and singles out. His work can be found by clicking this link.

Blaine Mitchell: Has an EP out called I'll Be There Soon.

Keith Semple: He's got one EP called Slow Down the World which dropped in 2011.

Amy Vachal:  She's got 2 EPs out. The first one dropped in 2011 and is called Appleseed (the link is an ITunes link, there wasn't an Amazon link for this EP). The second one dropped in 2014 and is called Crinkle Bloom.

Jordan Smith: I see a couple cds and an EP hooked to his name in ITunes, but I can't be 100% certain that they're his because it doesn't really sound much like him. Could be that I've been listening to snippits of other tunes for too long today.  There is 2011's cd called Psychedelic Love, 2012's Live Like No One's Watchin' (where he's not a lead on the album but a featured artist), and the EP I'm not going to link simply because I'm 98% certain it's not him. Especially considering that when you look up on his Wiki page (not that there's much on it) it has him affiliated with Christian pop music. Even if he wasn't, I just don't see him doing explicit music...

The other 12 of the Top 24 have nothing out there that I'm aware of, unless you go hunting for performances on YouTube.  Which I'm not up for right now.




No comments: