Certainly did NOT describe the talent this time around, that's for sure. Actually, now that I think of it.... maybe it wasn't so bad. Tuesday averaged one like for less than every 30 minutes or so. Wednesday's episode averaged one like for every 30 minutes. Even with that, HotLanta left me rather luke-warm and wishing I had opened my bottle of Riesling.....
Bearing watching (simply because we didn't see enough of them to really give an opinion about):
Miriam Lemnouni, Noel Reese and Tisha Holland:
My picks for the night?
Jermaine Sellers (his demeanor reminds me alot of George Huff):
Mallorie Haley (not too bad...don't know how far she'll make it though. I know my NYSis will hate this one.)
Bryan Walker (can't decide who I like best... him or Jermaine)
Tuesday night we go to ChiCAgo and we'll have Shania as the guest judge.
1 comment:
I like all of them, Mallory is my least fav. I agree, I don't think she'll get very far. We'll have to wait and see.
Post a Comment